Looking for a dining experience that is casual and social, without compromising on the quality of the food? Then our gourmet BBQ catering is for you. Our chefs and staff will put on a tantalising display on the barbecue in front of you and your guests. Our Melbourne based team of chefs use only the freshest ingredients and butcher all our meats, go to market for specialty seafood, and prepare all sides and menu items.
As delicious as barbecues are, it is very time consuming to buy, prepare and cook all that food. It takes away from time you would rather spend catching up with your friends and relatives, and we don’t blame you. If you let us take over all the cooking duties, you can relax and enjoy yourself.
Why our BBQ catering is the way to go
Barbecues are a great, casual way to entertain whilst you mingle with friends or even business associates. Once your mouth watering package is cooked to perfection, you will be invited to dine with the BBQ Buffet. Our gourmet BBQ catering is presented in beautiful polished stainless steel bain-maries. These keep the barbecued items at optimal temperature. Your chosen sides are then presented to complement the main buffet, with sauces and condiments alike. It provides great entertainment, delicious food and a day to remember.
This gourmet BBQ catering package will ensure that our first class chefs and wait staff* will be there to cook all the excellent food and provide your guests with excellent service. We will provide all the plates, napkins, cutlery, platters and bain-marie equipment so you will not have to do a thing.
Barbecues are popular throughout Australia, and with good reason. We love that we get to give the people of Melbourne the best gourmet BBQ catering service around. If you would love to treat your guests to some lovely snags and steaks, then please call us at (03) 9543 8810 or flick us an email and we will start preparing.
*Please note: chefs, wait staff, serviceware and equipment are itemised on your quote depending on the number of guests attending your event.
Gourmet BBQ Cooked Buffet Menu
Buffet packages allow you to select 2 Mains or 3 Mains and then 3 Sides to
compliment for your guests to enjoy. All Buffet’s come with dinner rolls and butter.
All of our beef cuts are sourced as locally as possible
– Grass Fed “Angus” Beef Porterhouse (GF)
Served with steamed green beans & Chimichurri sauce
Our lamb cuts are Victorian pasture fed
– Roasted Gippsland Rump of Lamb (GF)
– Western Victoria Lamb Shoulder (GF)
Served with garden pea puree, parsley, mint, shallot & hazelnut salad
– Herb roasted Free Range Chicken Breast (GF)
Served with crisp black cabbage, tomato & tarragon vinaigrette
Sustainably Sourced Australian Fish, all fillets are boneless skin on
– N.T. Humpty Doo Barramundi fillet (GF)
– Tasmanian Huon Atlantic Salmon (GF)
Served with sweet corn puree, red miso & young ginger vinaigrette, fresh lime
– Baked Ricotta, candied walnuts & iceberg lettuce, pickled breakfast radish & lemon vinaigrette (V, GF)
– Honey and Lemon Roast Pumpkin Salad with hummus, pepita seeds, pomegranate, fetta and olive oil (V, GF)
– Grain Salad with du puy lentils, red quinoa, chickpeas, soaked currants, rocket leaves, pine nuts, herbs and Dijon dressing (VG, GF)
– Mixed Garden Salad Leaves, oven dried cherry tomatoes, sherry vinaigrette (VG, GF)
– Crisp Broccolini, cauliflower rice, buttermilk dressing, toasted almond & pomegranate syrup (V, GF)
Canapes on Arrival
Canapes on Arrival
Our fabulous Canapes on Arrival menu allows you to add canapes on as a starter/entrée for your guests to enjoy before digging in to the main BBQ Buffet spread!
Select 5 Cool / Hot Canapes
– Rare Beef Tataki, tonkatsu sauce, daikon & sesame on a cassava cracker (GF)
– Herbed Blinis with onion jam, dried prosciutto and Meredith goats curd (GF)
– Savoury Mini Cone, Vietnamese chicken salad, crispy shallots
– Salmon, Cucumber & Pickled Ginger, burnt chilli kewpie on prawn cracker (GF)
– Smoked Rainbow Trout tortilla, Tassie salmon caviar, dill (GF)
– Prawn, Flying Fish Roe, avocado mousse, chilli sugar salt on wonton crisp (GF)
– Caramelised Onion Scroll, Pulled Chicken, parsley & shallot salad
– Yuzu Kingfish Ceviche with Szechuan on sushi rice, wakame salad (GF)
– Steak & Polenta Chip – grilled rare sirloin steak, crisp polenta chip, ‘bearnaise’ mayo (GF)
– Arancini – pumpkin & taleggio – chorizo & mozzarella – green pea, lemon & fontina (V)
– Crystal Bay Prawn & Lemongrass Gyoza, spring onion & burnt chilli dipping sauce
– Mac n Cheese Croquettes – harissa aioli (V, GF)
– Mini Grilled Zucchini Charcoal Bun Slider, siracha kale & red pepper (V)
– Warm Savoury Crab Donuts, fennel, rosemary salt, preserved orange & chive aioli
– Beetroot Tarte Tatin, whipped fetta, vincotto onion (V)
– Jalapeno Poppers stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped in pancetta (GF)