Take a seat. Let’s Feast.
Food is what brings people together – after all, everyone needs to eat! Bring your guests together over food that is of the highest quality with our chefs at Going Gourmet.
“Feasting” is our version of grazing platters served to the table for guests to share amongst themselves. Some may call it shared platters, “Mezze” or even “Tapas”. This is a celebration of food and a generous degustation of your chosen menu, allowing guests to enjoy a variety of options.
Feasting options for every guest
Our chefs are well versed in the distinctive tastes that come with different types of cuisine from around the world. Feasting is gorgeously presented with our chefs understanding the need to have food visually appealing for your guests to be wowed. We also take the stress away from the event hosts, providing not only the chef(s) and wait staff, but napkins, platters, boards, terracotta dishes, paella pans, sauce spoons, and our own kitchen accessories and utensils.*
We cater to a range of dietary requirements with our gourmet service, including gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian and vegan. This allows us to have an all-inclusive service, and allow guests to have an enjoyable experience. Feasting menus include a selection of sides to complement your main menu. We are sure that your guests will be blown away by whatever you choose from our four Gourmet Feasting menus including feasting entrées, mains, sides and sweet canapés.
Our team at Going Gourmet are able to cater to any event, including weddings, engagement parties, birthdays, christenings, funerals, corporate events, film sets and even Christmas events.
To get a quote today on your event, contact our events team today. We pride ourselves on being able to connect with people over the food we make, with our flavours and foods bringing any event to the next level.
*Please note: chefs, wait staff, serviceware and equipment are itemised on your quote depending on the number of guests attending your event.
You can combine Entrée & Main options together or Mains on their own, always accompanied by 2 cool sides and 1 hot side, dinner rolls & butter.
– Artichoke Ricotta and Truffle oil Tortellini, roast king brown mushrooms, tomato olive oil emulsion, basil (V)
– Prawn and Rockling Dumpling, turmeric and galangal sauce, shaved coconut, chilli & herb salad
– Tea smoked Duck Breast, maple glaze, watermelon & fetta salad with basil and toasted pepitos (GF)
– Slow Roast Pork Belly, kohlrabi & apple slaw, rocket, vincotto & crispy crackling (GF)
– Shaved Wagyu Bresaola – fresh horseradish crème fraiche, rocket & watercress, parmesan, pickled radish, dried tomato (GF)
BEEF – Select your cut
All of our beef cuts are sourced as locally as possible
– Grass Fed “Angus” Beef Eye Fillet (GF)
– Grass Fed “Angus” Beef Porterhouse (GF)
– Grass Fed Aged “Angus” Beef Flat Iron Steak (GF)
– Grass Fed Ribeye 350gm (GF)
Served with steamed green beans & Chimichurri sauce
Our lamb cuts are Victorian pasture fed
– Roasted Gippsland Rump of Lamb (GF)
– 8hr Slow Roasted Western Victoria Lamb Shoulder (GF)
Served with Garden pea puree, parsley, mint, shallot & hazelnut salad
– Herb roasted Free Range Chicken Breast & Confit Leg (GF)
Served with crisp black cabbage, tomato & tarragon vinaigrette
– Star Anise Orange & Plum Glaze Confit Duck Leg (GF)
Served steamed bok choi & chilli
Sustainably Sourced Australian Fish, all fillets are boneless skin on
– N.T. Humpty Doo Barramundi fillet (GF)
– Tasmanian Huon Atlantic Salmon (GF)
– Murray River Aquna Cod (GF)
– S.A. Port Lincoln Yellow Tail Kingfish (GF)
Served with sweet corn puree, red miso & young ginger vinaigrette, fresh lime
Shared Cold Sides
– Baked Ricotta, candied walnuts & iceberg lettuce, pickled breakfast radish & lemon vinaigrette (V, GF)
– Honey and Lemon Roast Pumpkin Salad with hummus, pepita seeds, pomegranate, fetta and olive oil (V, GF)
– Grain Salad with du puy lentils, red quinoa, chickpeas, soaked currants, rocket leaves, pine nuts, herbs and Dijon dressing (VG, GF)
– Mixed Garden Salad Leaves, oven dried cherry tomatoes, sherry vinaigrette (VG, GF)
– Crisp Broccolini, cauliflower rice, buttermilk dressing, toasted almond & pomegranate syrup (V, GF)
Shared Hot Sides
– Roast Chat Potatoes tossed with tarragon & parsley butter, sea salt (V, GF)
– Roasted Green Beans on hummus, cumin spiced macadamia & oat granola (VG)
– Baked Mozzarella Polenta Chips, paprika salt, salsa verde, crisp garlic (V, GF)
– Steamed Nicola Potatoes, salsa agresto (VG, GF)
– Oven Roast Sweet Potatoes with grilled scallions, red chilli, dried figs & tahini yogurt dressing (V, GF)